Veteran’s Administration or “VA” loans are available for active, non-active, and retired Army, Air Force, Marine, Navy, National Guard, and Coast Guard vets who meet the established service requirements.
The most notable features and benefits for those who qualify are:
- 100% financing/No down payment
- No monthly mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Gift funds acceptable for closing costs
- No cash reserve requirements
- A variety of terms or loan types available
- Available for purchase and refinance
- Reduced costs for disabled veterans
- Seller can pay for closing costs
- Seller pays for any required repairs
- No pre-payment penalty
To determine your ability to participate in this program, just provide your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or your Discharge/Separation form (DD214). If you do not have your COE, you can request one using form 26-1880.
Reach out to one our ProVisors Rob Miller, and he’ll be happy to explain the details and answer any questions you may have.